CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Week with 500 words

Throughout this week I noticed that my life is boring. That I should hang out with friends more often and do this different everyday. Notice the simply nice things people do and just have fun. Okay so Monday was boring this week I went to swim practice, did homework, and went to bed. Nothing really exciting. Tuesday I went to school of course, a swim meet, Panda Express after the swim meet and did homework. On Wensday was the Honors English Party which I didn't go to because I went to swim practice. Later that night I had a service young womens activity. In which we collected canned food for a family in need in the ward. It was frezzing! and really dark even if it was just 6:45 at that time. On thursday I went swimming AGAIN and did homework and went to bed. On Friday I went to school and bought new googles for a swim meet on Saturday. I went to swimming saw Panda Girl and we played in the waves and tired to flip my sister out of her tube. I didn't have a tube so I just went around scaring people underwater. On Saturday I had a swim meet. From the very beggining on my first event my life went crashing down that morining. On my 200IM I forgot and flipped over on my front when I was supposed to touch the wall on my back! I was DQ. Not like Dairy Queen, but Disquilfied. LAME. so then I did my 200 free and again lame! I didn't really reach my full potientional. LAME! and then on my 100 free again LAME and my 50free LAME and really crumby start. and them after the meet was finally over I didn't like swimming any more I was going to quit. But then I found out my sister had made state cuts on two of four of her events which made be really happy so I started to cry in I good way. I was so happy even If I was mad at myself for doing so bad. Later after we went home we went out to eat and later that night I went to the Regional dance with Marina and danced alot. I met a whole bunch of people and really had fun despite the fact that I hadn't done really good for the rest of the day. and in my opionon there should be a dance every week! that would be so much fun!!! and I can't wait till next months dance. or March for State!!
Toodles~

1 comments:

Panda Girl said...

Ha ha, the waves were pretty awesome! So was the dance! That's so AMAZING!!! Congrats to your sister for making State cuts!