CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Swimming... peer pressure... okay kids!!


18 days, 3 hours, and 35 minutes till Chirstmas!!!!!!!
I'm so happy that it snowed on Saturday!! So on I woke up at 5 am to go to the High School's District Swim meet. I was snowing so much I wanted to go inside and hide under my covers. But once I go inside Surf N Swim It was all toasty and warm. The team setup the pool and did warmup and stretches together. We helped out other swimmers out of the pool and the meet began. In this meet I wasn't in any relays and only had two events which was good since I wasn't really in the mood to swim alot. To make the blog shorter I will cut out most of the day at Surf N Swim. I think I did fairly well in my two events and had lots of fun running around the deck cheering and singing to make people happy. In the end Layton Girls WON!! (of course, to bad the boys on the layton team aren't faster) but thats okay. GIRLS WON!!! So in honor of girls winning the District we pushed our coaches in the pool with their regular clothes on!! It was hillarous or however you spell that. After the coaches being pushed into the pool. The Layton Team did a speedo run, along with UTBreastroker. And for those who don't know what a speedo run is well its people running around in their swim suits in the SNOW!! It was freezing outside. I guess I gave into peer pressure and should go see Ms. Dickson about it. Or just maybe not ...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that you need to make the words more readable. I can't really see the red words on the green background. But besides that I think that you blog is fun to read!