CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Birthday's!

Don't you just LOVE birthday's. You throw a party all your friends come and you have a blast. I'm so excited tomorrow's MY BIRTHDAY! I'm finally turning fifteen. My parents have been asking me for a while if a every wanted a Quinceara. Thats a South American culture when girl/boy have a party with LOTS of people and are introduced as a women/man but what I think of it I call it the "Dating Society." Personally I think that whole point of the party is point less. So I'm not having a Quinceara. Plus that would cost alot of money that would be usefull some where else. So I'm just going to have a small party and maybe start/finish Utahs' driving handbook. So soon I'll go get my permitt. I'm so excited!! Happy Birthday to Me!!

And just thinking of "Happy Birthday's" It crossed my mind. Where did that song come from??
Well here it is...

2 girls--2 sisters named Mildred J. and Patty S. Hill--are responsible.
At 1st, the Hills called their song "Good Morning to You!" and it was published under this title in 1893. Having gained no popularity, it was changed just a little, the words "Happy birthday" replacing "Good morning." One of the sisters was a kindergarten teacher when the other the Principle of that school in Lousiville.

How amazing is that! I would never have known that. Did you know?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your driver's permit test! It's pretty easy, I passed it first time no problem! Just make sure you pay attention to the little details in the book!

Brownie Lover said...

Happy Birthday Tomorrow!

Panda Girl said...

Feliz Cumpleanos! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! LALALALA!!!

Border Walker said...

I didn't get to go to your princess party, T_T