CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Ready..1,2,3..Say "CHEESE"!

Pictures, not many people like having them taken. I personally think its fun. Some people say they look ugly and other comments about their pictures but I simply don't care about that most of the time. So, sure I might look like a complete and totally loser in most but thats okay because later on I'll look at them a just laugh at myself.

Well today as most of all you ninth graders we had the class picture taken. It took awhile to get all the ninth graders up on the stands. I was on the second row at the bottom since all my friends and I were just standing all huddling around each other since it was so cold. I thought it was kind of fun but not totally exciting. I was just really glad we got to miss class.

It was so bright outside. I could bearly see any of my friends who beat me their and were already at the top. I got to sit in front of the cheerleaders. and it was mud behind me and I sat on it! Well since it was so bright we had to close our eyes and they (photo people) would count to three and we would open our eyes and be all smiley.

Well once we were almost done AJ Graydon puked! I heard him from the very bottom, and he was at the very top. I was so amazed when everyone just turned their heads at the same time towards his direction. So say he was paid to puke but others say he's clusterphic? I don't know how to spell it but thats okay.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D Aj was in my 2nd and he'd been out sick for a few days. Why would someone pay him to do that? And if so, where can I get paid to puke? (just joking)