CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Things on my lawn...

Okay, so today is/was Fathers Day! I woke up early since church starts at 9 and well I take longer than my parents think is nessacary. Once I got up my mom woke and told me to go to bed since it was around 6 am. She said she would wake me up. Wrong! The alarm didn't go off. I woke up around 8:45. 15 mins to get ready...I don't think so!
So once every one was up and ready we dashed out of the house and headed towards the car. All except me...I being the young responsible adult went to make sure all the doors and windows were locked.
Then I headed towards the front enterance. Then I saw a COW. Yes, a cow on our front lawn! Once I opened the front door and steped out I saw 8 more just standing in the middle of the street. The first thought that came to my mind was "What, where and how did they get here!" After getting over my shock of finding cows on the lawn I ran to tell my parents and then just as I was going to show them. (just my luck) They were gone! Vanished!! So they didn't believe like I was trying to be funny.
Once at church(since we were late) we sat outside in the hallway and then Mrs.Lacey a non member of the church that lives in my nieghborhood runs in gasping.
"Theres cows in the McAllisters back yard!"
And me with "I told you so"
So after all the commotion in the chapel we found out the cows were the Richins. They went and rounded them up. Now the McAllisters backyard isn't exactly what it used to be. Those cows were sure mad. And ended up destorying the shed they had just bought and flowers that had just been planted.(my sister was very upset about the flowers)Well, now I'm so thankful I'm not crazy. Someone else saw them too. And they're safe too!

Happy Fathers Day!
I love my daddy!!!!

1 comments:

Panda Girl said...

What the cow!!!!
Ahahahahaha