CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bored

Every since school got out and before I was just awaiting for summer. No homework, just swimming and hanging out with friends. And most importantly having fun! Now already at the first week of our summer I've gone throught half of my summer must-do-list. Here it is below...


  1. swim
  2. ride my bike
  3. hang out with friends
  4. eat ice cream
  5. get wet
  6. car wash
  7. take a walk
  8. go to lagoon (i have a pass so if you do too we should totally go together!)
  9. pull an all-nighter
  10. go to the movies
  11. convince dad to let boys come over to our house(that one was tough)
  12. go shopping
  13. girls camp
  14. read the twilight series...again before Breaking Dawn comes out
  15. read...
  16. paint a picture(yw personal progress)
  17. make a skirt with pockets! I really need one of those
  18. go to California
  19. Get tanner
  20. Get contacts(I hate my glasses)

And there is more to that list but its to long and it'll bore you to death so I'll stop now. I love you all in a pure and friendly way and will miss you all now that I won't see all that are going to Davis.

~toodles!!:p

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you did that all this week?

Brain said...

that's a pretty long list