CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Change

*Exactly 500 Words: I learned how to count the words a simpler way! If only I would have found out sooner this year( I'm proud of myself)
This is officially the second to last post for Honors English. I'll keep post for sure though. But I can only hope that you will keep reading and commenting on my blog.
When I think of this year, it all seems to pass by like one large blur. I see me getting ready for the first day of 9th grade. Changing my outfit over and over again. Freaking out since my locker won't open to only find out they changed the locker combination. Having my schedule changed and to find out all (most of them) my friends forgot about me over the summer and yet again changed themselves to make someone else happier.
During the school year I changed within myself. My attitude towards others, my busy schedule outside of school, and pretty much is the way I felt about myself, over all. Sometimes I felt crummy and other few occasions I felt like everything was perfect. That everything was in its place and it was just meant to happen, but then again things do change. I also noticed the change in others as well. Some people would get haircuts, start wearing make-up, become more out going, and some didn't do anything different. Now, all you that are reading might think I'm so kind of creepy stalker or something but no, I'm just a lot more observant than most around us.
Change. We all deal with it. Whether we want to or not. I just hope that I won't get emotional on the last day of school. Seeing all my friends leave and some that I'll probably never see again. And this next school year is definitely going to be a big difference in changing. I'm going to try to make new friends and not change to make others happy at what they want me to be. And most of all I don't want my friends to change who they really are. I think thats one of the most things I fear of. Going throughout high school without any true friends.
Over the years I've never really had true friends. I would try to fit in and change my perspective on things to view them like my “friends” did. But now I've learned that I should not change to make other happy or make them like me but just to be myself. So now you are free to make your choice to think and/or change you mind about what you think of me. Although this next year will be different I promise...I won't change.

3 comments:

Panda Girl said...

That's a good blog... it made me feel sad though, because I know that a lot people are going to change :(


I think I saw this somewhere too: "The only constant in this world is change." AHH!!! It's sad! But then sometimes good too...

Unknown said...

How do you find out how many words you have faster?

Unknown said...

That was really good. You are a great person. I am really glad that I got to know you. You are a nice and wonderful person. I hope that you don't change...because you are perfect. I promise that I won't change ether. Please keep coming to the Regional Dances.