CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Short story

**Made-up Story
I was walking down the hall running those stupid math equations in my head. Why did I even bother to study? I mean, I know I'm going to fail anyways. My thoughts were interupted by Kali shouting my name from down the hall. "Hey! Wait up Jocelyn."
As I turned around in the hallway, to see Kali run, Craig's eyes met with mine. I suddenly flashed a smile at him and he kept on walking. I hadn't noticed he'd been there before but I went to meet up with Kali.
"Oh I see he already found you, himself,"said Kali.
"What are you talking about?"
"Craig told me he wanted to talk to you."
"When was that?"
"Just a few minutes ago in gym."
"Well I didn't say anything to me..."
"Okay, great he talked to you! Well I got to go now I'm going to be late see ya at lunch," Kali yelled as she sprinted to her class.
The moment I walked into math the bell rang. All throughout class I was day dreaming. This usualy never happened...well at least not when running into someone. Her thoughts were once again interupted by Mr. Woodstokes.
"Miss Kent!"
"Are you here?" he asked as if to catch me red handed.
"Oh..yeah I'm here!" well at least in body, my head was somewhere off.
"Well it was about time, will you like to come up to the board and show us whats under that pretty face???"
"Oh no thats okay I'll give someone else a chance." I said
When he was thinking so something smart to say back the bell rang. Saved! I thought to myself. I was so amazed on how fast class had gone by. Once at the lunch table the clammer of girls, phones, and the latest gossip was brought to the table.

0 comments: