CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Can they be proven wrong?

Non-Fictional/Fictional Story

It was monday, boring and tired dragged on the day. Even more once in science with Ms. Banks. She sure could be boring. Me, Isabelle was day dreaming till Hailey pulled my attention back to the days topic. Theories.

So what if old men like Nicolaus Copernicus published his book on his death bed or Tycho Brane that studied the stars and such just to prove Copernicus wrong. Does that have to do with anything to applies to our daily lives. So they all ended up dying anyways we should we care? Well not till long that I found out that answer for myself.

All throughout the week I keept on hearing random theories such as Ms. Willis was biosexual, has a girlfriend and was also currently dating Mr. Elvis. And then there was the one that Mr. Elvis was upset about leaving the school this year and even more upset that Ms. Vega had married some other man that was not him and thats why he kept visting her between class breaks and school. One about my friend Natalia and Michael. Michael was a jerk and somehow had fallen in love with Natalia. And how Michael was going into the Airforce after high school, would never get married, teach at Dellamah High School, date all the secretaries in the office there, and end up still loving Natalia after 70 yrs. of waiting for him to be noticed by her.

Theories or gossip they (most of them) were rediculous! But then there was the one about me. Makayla was the one who started it all along. It happend at lunch when she brought it up.
"Why does Tristan always call you Bell?" Makayla said in a mocking tone.
"Well, I don't know really, but I call him Stan back."
"But why do you do it?"
"Well he calls me Bell, so I needed something to call him." I said back confused trying to figure out what was her point.
"Oh! Well...I have a theory about you two."

Makayla went on ranting about how she wanted a nickname and we only called each other that since we both we're madly in love. And that since she was going to a different high school I would forget about her and that I still would like "Stan" and we'd both go to the same collage and BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH she went on.

Soon enough almost everyone had heard the full version. Well most of the people at school did. Except Tristan. Which wasn't much of a big deal always since one day I'm sure we'll both laugh about it.

1 comments:

Panda Girl said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! I know what you're talking about... with everything. WOW. And EWWWWW! Nice names, by the way, haha!