CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hobbies

I like to draw, sing in the shower and swim. I don't have a sing talent but I think to annoy people by singing any ways. I am on the city team and this year I'm doing the high school team. I also love to talk even if sometimes I don't talk around people I don't really know. I also love buying flip-flops. This year I bought nine new pairs! I also like to eat candy. Its just so... GREAT! This year I can't wait till Halloween. AND YES!! I'M GOING TRICK OR TREATING. I am was going to be Ariel but then it would be to cold. So now I'am going to be Snow White.
Tell me about your hobbies. Bye!

2 comments:

Panda Girl said...

LOL Snow White? That's awesome!!! Like your blog's colors :D

I.N.H. said...

me too!!!