CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 17, 2007

This Month so far

School is fun now that its started. I get to see my friends and talk and thats main the reason I go to school. Oh and the fact that its a law. I'm taking honors english because my parents thought I should do it, and that my friends are doing it with me. I just recrently went to a friends birthday party. It was blast! We got to go rock climbing (which I found out isn't my thing) laser tag and after that eat pizza, cake, and ice cream. The almost best foods ever combined into a meal. In laser tag my friend (the birthday girl) tied for last when are cheer friend got first, her lover second and our spaz friend 3rd. But ever since I kind of slapped her lover on the arm VERY hard she just doesn't invite me anywhere because he goes every where with her. So I am very sorry if I hurt him and made him exploded.

3 comments:

Panda Girl said...

LOL Itzel! I'm glad you go to my school! Sorry not doing swimming... well actually I still am but not the same way you are doing it. Nice blog, liked the end part :)

Brittney said...

omg I dont think he even cared when you slapped him and I'm sorry I dont invite you to do things! I don't really ever do things anyways but yeah next time I'll invite you. nice blog its short though

Unknown said...

I really like you blog. You have written more things than me. And you really went to Mexico this summer?