CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Saturday... Saturday... Saturday is my favorite day!!

Today like most Saturdays' I stay home do homework, watch tv, go shopping if I didn't go Friday and just hang around family and friends. Right now, not like the past saturdays' of this year its snowing and my brother is annoying me that he wants to build an igloo. He's seven and annoying just so you know because I'll be talking about him alot. And if you look out your window right now like NOW its more like the snow melting the minute it touches the ground. I think it should stop snowing till thanksgiving, so you can enjoy fall not winter right after summer. and with that fact now since the dramatic weather change I have a bery very stuffy nose.And now I shall go blow it with pink flowerly smelling tissue paper. Till next time! Toodles!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Panda Girl said...

Ahhh! I love your swimming quotes! They are AWESOME!!!

Border Walker said...

Umm....nothing to say....

I.N.H. said...

thank you brder walker. it just makes me feel wonderful that you have nothing at all to say.

Panda Girl said...

LOL :D


I like the first swimming quote: "Chlorine is my perfume" !!!
Haha! How true is that sometimes!!!