CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Princess Academy

Has anyone ever read the The Princess Academy will its way good. Its about a girl named Miri (some flower that grows in the mt.) and that wants to belong somewhere and becomes friends with Brita in an academy. Where all the girls from the territory which they live in has been chosen to be the place the next prince's wife will be from. At the academy Miri finds herself being one of the smartest in her class. She wins and the princess academy award with a beutiful dress. The night of the dance Brita has a terrible stomach ache and is in able to attend the dance and charm the prince. Miri dances with the prince and finds out that the prince enjoys her company to. And I won't tell you the end just because that would take me forever and I already fast forwarded most of the story. So in that cause you should read The Princess Academy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've read that book, it is so good, my grandma actually met the author and got it signed. I liked it and hope that I can read more by that author, my sister says there is like a couple other books by Shannon Hale