CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Begining of the Year

I can't believe another year has gone by. It seems just like yesterday that I was worried of turning 14 because then I would have more responiblities. I can still picture the first day of ninth grade. My locker not opening after several times. Till I finally freaked out and went to the office to find out that my locker combination had been changed.
It may only be the second week of the year and it seems to me that this year I'm already busy-er than ever before. I've already come to a routine. I wake up go to school, go swimming for two hours, go home eat dinner, do my homework, and get all my things ready for the next day of school. And on Wensdays' add Young Womens.
So this year I made a resolution that I would take every chance to get to know my family and friends more. Balancing school and sports. So far it's been pretty good. I can only hope now that I will enjoy this year more than last and the more to come. So HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!