CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

These past few weeks...

For the first month of the year I have to say it has been the busy-iest yet. So second term ended at last. With all the extra. credit, term projects, and other things going on I'm so glad thats over with. So on Friday the day second term ended I was way stressed out. Since I had a swim meet that day too! How I managed to still do good in school and mange everything else. I don't know! Well back to the swim meet, well the swim meet was a Viewmount high school. I did really bad but thats okay because later I hung out with some of my high school friends at the mall and saw 27 dresses. And at the mall I saw the swim meets results so I figured out I done better than usaul even if I hadn't dropped any time in any of my events. I was way fun!

So that was Friday, on Saturday it was my dad's birthday and the night of the regional dance. For my dad's birthday we went out to eat to a chinise restuarnt and I had TONS of sushie!! and a whole bunch of ginger. Which is a pink thing that looks like rose pettles. I was way good any ways. So later that night I went to the regional dance and saw alot of my friends. The only friend I couldn't find Tuba Dude. Earlier that week he had asked me to be there early so we could do the dance contest, but he wasn't there. After I talked to all my friends and watched the people learning how to dance the cha-cha. It was pretty funny to watch I have to say. Eventualy Tuba Dude got there and we all had fun at the dance. Towards the end Tuba Dude convinced me that we would do the dance off next month. So next month everyone has to go to the regional dance and point and laugh at both of us. And also before I forget does anyone know hwo to dance to "Apologize" that would be very helpful to us.

1 comments:

Border Walker said...

Um, not just dance to it, but do the Cha-Cha to it! 1, 2, Cha-Cha-Cha!!