CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Letter To One of My Favortie Authors


Stephenie Meyer
Author of the Twilight Series
Pheonix, Arizona



Dear Mrs. Meyer:
I just finished reading your book Twilight. While reading, I felt connected to your book. Something that happens only occasionally when the writer has a purpose and understands what every reader whats. A good book to never let go of. While reading, I could feel all the emotions Bella was going through. Feel self-conscious about the first day of school. How would everyone else react, if she would fit in or not. It made me feel comforted, that I wasn't the only one having worries like that.

The book caputured my attention from the very few chapters. Asking myself, why was she so interested in this special boy. That most didn't like. I didn't realize why I was so excited about this book till halfway through. The details of the characters were so detailed and had a deeper meaning than most books do.

Your characters in the book made a painting so realistic that I could imagen in my room happening all around me. I really enjoyed that your book showed me that there is beauty in everything. That it just matters on the way you look at things. The way theres gloomy rainy days. Which only means a day to run around to get wet. Splash in puddles. Another thing that suprised me about your book was that one of the main characters was a vampire being loving towards a teenage girl. Like most girls, it would never come across my mind that falling in love with a vampire or even dating one would be so adventurous and daring.

This book was so meaningful towards me since it made me feel truly unqie and special. That being the way I am and being a "good girl," will maybe payoff in the long run.That maybe someone else out there really is out there, waiting for someone with the same standards and desires. That I'm not the only girl that sometimes feels left out. Being the most popular doesn't matter, but whats really is inside.

And so I finish in saying that your book truly inspired me to reach my full potential. And in doing so I will be able to accomplish anything that I set my mind to. Being able to fulfill my future dreams, knowing that I am loved by my family and friends. Believing that anything is possible if I set my mind to it. That it truly matters of whats inside and not the outside, or whatever everyone else thinks, but what you can do.

Very truly yours,

Swim Chick

0 comments: