CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Saving a Life

Just recently I saved my sisters life. She was eating a sandwhich and starting choking. Since she's always joking around I just thought she was trying to be funny. Till she starting turning blue. Now thats not something people can do on purpose. So then a flash back came to me from 8th grade in Ms. Dicksons health class. Well, who thought that class would be useful?? Certainly not ME! ha. So after performing the Heimlich Maneauver I started to wonder (like always) were did the Heimlich Maneauver come from. So I did some research.

The Heimlich Maneauver was invited by Henry Hiemlich in 1974. He also credited for the use of maleria to help improve HIV. So thanks to this man I write this blog. And am very tired so good night.

0 comments: