CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

500 words

I thought this whole week I had five hundred words and I was wrong!!! so now i writing five hundred words. I am very tired. These past few weeks have flown by so fast I don't rembemer what I did thurday! Or what I had for breakfast last wendsday! I hope you all have enjoyed coming to my blog and looking at sparkly ariel! its really late. I am tired. school tomorrow should me boring as always. I'm starting to think being home schooled would be fun. I like donuts. That sounds really really good right now. Everyone at my house is a sleep right now. I wonder what I am wearing to school tomorrow? Ice Cream is really good too! are braces painful? I've never had them before. Is it hard to eat with braces? what about a retainer? I've never had one either. Today I was working on my science term project. I am almost done and need to write the report. I like pasta and had some for dinner yesterday and today. some toasted bread with pesto and tomatoes, eggplant, and some spaush sounds really goood too! excuse me for my typing skills right now they are not bery good right now. Once again I am very tired and want to go to sleep. so good night. and thank you for readying my blog today. or tonight or after noon. see you at schoool tomorrow! maybe it wought be boring. Good NIGHT

0 comments: