CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween!!!!!!!!

Halloween!!!!!!!!! Its just so fun. Dressing up. The Decorations. Getting Scared for fun. Going door to door for free candy. Chanting "Trick or Treat!" to every door. Just being excited about dressing up and pretending to be someone else for part of the night. This year I'm going as Snow White. Even though I love Ariel. I wasn't sure what to dress up as this year. I first I thought of Ariel but I wouldn't be caught dead in a clam bra and a tail in public or even my room as a matter. So I went with Snow White because in the years past I've already dressed as Auroa and Cinderella. And Jasmine isn't really a princess I would dress up as either. So Snow White is the only left. I also love carving pumkins. This year my family was going to go to a farm and pick out two pumkins but with our busy schudules it wasn't possibly this year. Instead my mom bought the minuture pumkins and had us draw on them. I don't know if I'm going to go with my friends this year trick or treating or with my family. Almost all my friends think its way better just to go and buy a bage of candy. Which in my opionon is really LAME! I mean why wouldn't you want to go trick or treating. So what if its cold. Its the memories of running to strangers doors and getting candy for free. Not dressing up and watching a scaring moive. Why not do both? I mean This year Halloween is on a wensday and just when everyone thinks swimming isn't going to be involed in this blog it is. I have swim practice on wensday and its MANDITORY. Plus theres a swim meet the day after. So that means I have to go to sleep early and cut time for homework and trick or treating. So this year I have come up with a wonderful plan to get almost every neighborhood and my wards trunk or treat. First I'll have every thing ready for school and halloween and swimming the night before. I'll put my swimming stuff in the van and go to school. And have the halloween costume set out for when I come home from swimming. After school I'll eat really fast, go swimming. Get out early and shower and eat again. Then I'll set out to the trunk or treat at my ward and after go trick or treating around the chapel. Go in the car and trick or treat again and again and do homework and eat candy and candy and go to bed.

3 comments:

Panda Girl said...

Wow that sucks that there's a mandatory swim on Wednesday.

Border Walker said...

I am not going trick or treating this year...

Alina said...

Hey you! I saw your comment on Mr. T's Blog! LOL

Sounds like you're going to have a fun Halloween! Happy Halloween!