CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Cinco De Mayo!!!!

Today I went to swimming and on my way to practice my dad called me and said we we're going out to eat for dinner. Which we hardly ever ever do. So I agreed and my mom came to pick me up at swimming half an hour before and I got ready to go out. We went to a Chinise Restaurant and I ate lots and lots and lots of sushie. and a whole bunch of pink stuff. Before we left my dad paid the bill and we each recieved a fortune cookie. My brother now can read and read his aloud. "You are being watched my a secret admirer." Instead of pronoucing admirer- [ad-mahyuhr] he said Centet de mayo-er. and after the moment we got into the car I thought a bit more of what he said and I burst out laughing on the way home. So if you have cinco de mayo-er good for you! Or if your sinco de mayo-er already nows great for you too! and as for me I just haven't met my cinco de mayo yet!

1 comments:

Panda Girl said...

LOL that's so cute! :D