CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

BUSY,BUSY, BUSY!!

Today was porbably one of the busiest days of my life. I got checked out so I would be early for the practice swim meet. (i can't stand being late) Once there I warmed-up, streched and talked to radom people on the team, so then maybe I would get to know everyone better. I swam 50 yrds. in 32 sec. which is really good for me since I basically haven't swam for a month and six weeks before that. Then I swam the 100 yrds. and did the best in that. I was swimming againist every at least two yrs. older than me and came in second out of seven. I would of been first but I didn't really do my last flip-turn fast enough. Finally I swam 50 yrds. of butterfly and got 42 sec. on that. I DID A REALLY BAD START ON THAT ONE!! and just a few minutes a go I slipped down the stairs on the first step. this has happened to me before but last time I made a hole in the wall with my elbow. and to this day the hole is still uncovered with some sort of material. I was supposed to fix it a few months a go but didn't. so toodles now, Swim Chick

4 comments:

Panda Girl said...

GOOD JOB!!!!!!

LOL check out my blog... :D

Anonymous said...

Lol. I've fallen down my stairs before. Let's just say I've done it many times! Your blog background thing (or whatever you call it) is way cute.

Anonymous said...

That's cool that you swim, I like to swim too, but I am so busy most of the time that I don't. And then there was that nasty water bug going around and it freaked me out, I avoided pools for a while there, it will probably take me a while still to recover.

Panda Girl said...

Aha! See? I'm not the only one who was scared away by Crypto!!!