CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 8, 2007

Swimming

Most would wonder why I like swimming so much, if they don't know me very well. So I'll explain it. I started swimming in sixth grade when I lived in Magna.( really old place where the Kennocott Copper mine is located.) Well that little town is haunted!!! Any ways back to swimming! Since sixth grade I've loved it (for the most part) I've been able to make new friends and express my stress on the water instead of actually hurting someone. So thats the most part of it. Since I moved here in the middle of seventh grade, I felt I didn't belong anywhere. So my mom sugguested I start swimmng here after winter was over. So I did. For a while I didn't really talk to anyone I would listen to the coach and do whatever I was told. That went on till the middle of the summer were I met Panda Girl and at first I thought I had seen her before. So taking a chance since I was so anti-social I started to talking to her and we soon became friends that summer. Now that it has been two years me and Panda Girl still talk only that I bug her about not doing the Layton Swim Team when SHE PROMISED that she would do it with me.
So now I am all alone with Annie, Shelly, "M" and others that go to high school and don't really know what I'm talking about most of the time. So now I talk to Blue Cheese on occasions and Jared and Teane and Ryanon Jk And now I'm so exciting! I can't wait till you get our jackets! They won't be potty colored!!!LOL (no offense, Layton is just better!!) Sorry Blue Cheese

2 comments:

MRT said...

You should check out this blog by another swimmer!

Panda Girl said...

Ha ha. That is awesome about swimming... hey, I already said SORRY a ton of times! And I'm too busy. But I guess you don't like to listen to my excuses LOL... nice blog post though :D